Tech Services Homepage
The Tech Services Department has been formed to support the District's Tech Plan. We are currently supporting around 2300 computers and almost 4000 Chromebooks on our district network. Please give us feedback on the service you have received including the timeliness of the service you received.
In addition to computer repairs, network design, installation, and monitoring, Tech Services installs licensed software, provides assistance in researching and pricing software and hardware, recommends best applications and methods to accomplish tasks and provides assistance with basic how-to questions.
The Tech Services department uses a team approach to complete service requests in the most efficient manner. Our Support Coordinators work with other tech staff to coordinate user and hardware support services for their assigned buildings. Current building assignments for coordinator teams are as follows:
- Shelton High School - Ian Dinnan
- Oakland Bay Jr. High - Doug Fairhurst
- CHOICE - Doug Fairhurst
- Olympic Middle School - Ben Savage
- Bordeaux Elementary - Joy Harnish
- Evergreen Elementary - Joy Harnish
- Mt. View Elementary - Ben Savage
- Administrative Services Building & Maintenance - Bob McMath
- Mason County Detention Center - Doug Fairhurst
- Mason County Transportation Coop - Ian Dinnan
Server and Network Admin Staff
Skyward, Educational Data Systems and other state reporting support is provided through the Teaching and Learning Dept. by our Student Records and Data Coordinator - Carrie Blackwell.
The Goalview system support is provided through the Special Services Dept. by Lyra Burnett.